ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

No to the dot XXX proposal!

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: No to the dot XXX proposal!
  • From: Gary Platt <chargergar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 18:47:33 -0700 (PDT)

I am vehemently opposed to any forcing of individuals or groups into a separate
domain.

  This is a clear violation of our constitutional right to free speech as well
all laws concerning discrimination in the media.  You want to have separate
restrooms for black, hispanics, whites and asians again?

  Please do not infinge upon our civil rights.

  Gary Platt
  chargergar@xxxxxxxxx