ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Against this proposed agreement

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Against this proposed agreement
  • From: Michael Wisinski <tauruslw33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 20:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

I am definitely against the proposed .XXX agreement because that will make
sites that pertain to medical disorders or situations consider themselves
pornography.  I don't think searching for a site to learn about breast cancer
or testicular cancer is searching for porn, however if this does go through, I
am a pervert.  If I want to do internet research on how to explain "the birds
and the bees" to my children, does that mean I will have to look up an XXX site
to do so?