ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I love the .xxx TLD idea

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I love the .xxx TLD idea
  • From: "Rick Deane" <rdeane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 01:27:47 -0500

I have spent years managing corporate IT departments spending 10's of
thousands of our profits trying to block all that crap from getting into
my network.  I would be perfectly happy if I never had to see
unsolicited porn in my company email.  Its about time someone takes a
step towards controlling how pervasive porn can be.

On another note, It sure seems interesting that most of the dissenting
opinions are coming from pornographers themselves.  What are you really
afraid of, maybe someone will hold you accountable.