ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Oppose

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Oppose
  • From: "Dave Anderson" <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 14:25:56 -0500

I oppose the creation of the  .xxx TLD.  It is unconstitutional to take away
the years of branding that we have done on our .com domains and will only
force the majority of USA webmasters to operate out of the country,
resulting in an even greater loss of tax revenues for the US government.
Bottom line is that it is our first amendment right to place legal
pornography on our .com domains and the choice of the world if they want to
look at it or not.  It is NOT THE GOVERNMENTS CHOICE.

Dave