ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I don't want no .XXX

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I don't want no .XXX
  • From: xiando@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:14:45 +0200

I don't want no .XXX domain. I'm quite happy with the other top-level domains
available on the net. Also, if adult sites become required to use .XXX
domains in some part of the world, like the US, then I'll simply move hosting
to a country where that is allowed.

Another top level domain becoming available does not bother me, but .XXX is
not about that. It is about making laws who require webmasters to use that
domain. And that makes the whole idea stupid. And as said, any such law
places within a country will only make me move hosting to another country.

AS AN ADULT WEBMASTER, I TELL YOU: i DO NOT WANT NO .XXX FORCED UPON ME.