ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

[no subject]

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject:
  • From: Niklas <alpha-camel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 21:48:17 +0200 (MEST)

Hello
Just wanted to write a short e-mail and let you know that I as an
adult webmaster are totally AGAINST the new .XXX proposal. I think that
making all adult sites move will be a huge mess and will cost a lot of
us money. Not every adult webmaster makes 100's of thousands of
dollars. We will suffer and so will out families who have come to
depend on this income.

Niklas Nilsson