ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

"I oppose the creation of the .xxx TLD - We dont need it. "

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: "I oppose the creation of the .xxx TLD - We dont need it. "
  • From: "Tom" <ezarizona@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 11:55:18 -0700

Who is going compensate us for designs ect for that domains that we OWN if
forced to go to .xxx - this idea is so stupid I can't even believe someone
would even consider it! I would expect plenty of lawsuits coming your way. I
would want all my money back for all the domains I own if I am unable to use
them for what ever I decide. T. Wasula