ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Are you kidding me? XXX bad idea.

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Are you kidding me? XXX bad idea.
  • From: "DWS Web" <xazdomains@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 17:32:47 -0400

This should have been killed long ago. It is amazing how a few people with
money can drive such an ignorant proposal such as .xxx down peoples throats.

How about .dem and .rep domains as well. This way owners of sites that
happen to be of a particular political affiliation have to be on a specific
domain. I don't want my kids visiting republican sites. I can filter them
easier.

Perhaps we should have domain extensions for nationalities as well!
Ignorance at its best.

Pass .xxx and watch the rest of the world comply. News Flash the US is not
the entire world.