ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

.rel for Religious Orginizations - .Gay for gay oriented sites - .Pol for politicans, .News for newspapers and TV news.... JUST QUIT IT ALREADY

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: .rel for Religious Orginizations - .Gay for gay oriented sites - .Pol for politicans, .News for newspapers and TV news.... JUST QUIT IT ALREADY
  • From: "Data Network" <network.data@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 22:46:41 -0700

Since when was it Icann's job to split the internet up however it wishes?
Let the already existing directory sites like Yahoo and Google do that.

I can't believe people in Icanns position of power could be so stupid as to
think this is a good idea.

.com means what?? COMpany - Guess what??  THE PORN BUSINESS IS LEGITIMATE
COMPANIES JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, and we are entitled to .com's also.

Everyone knows the pitch that its "voluntary" is simply the first step to
try to get this passed, it will then be followed by politicans adding major
restrictions on any .xxx sites, then its followed by every college campus
and business banning all .xxx domains, even though the person accessing them
is of legal age.

Icann is leading the way in massive internet censorship and the downfall of
the American economy.