ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I OPPOSE the .xxx domains

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I OPPOSE the .xxx domains
  • From: "Dee" <dee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 15:25:40 -0400

Hi:

I am sending this email as someone who owns over 50 domains.  I want to
state that I OPPOSE the use of .xxx domains.  I do NOT see how it will help
anything.  I feel that as a parent and business person the BEST way to
PROTECT our children is the establishment of a .kids  Instead of moving half
the internet over to .xxx there should be a .kids so anything that has been
reviewed as SAFE for children can be put on the .kids and parents can feel
secure with that and only allow their children access to .kids.

Regards,

Mary Maiero