ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I STRONGLY oppose the creation of the .xxx TLD

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I STRONGLY oppose the creation of the .xxx TLD
  • From: "Jason Stevens" <mrvids@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 17:11:23 -0700

This TLD will be the first step in censoring the internet. Please do NOT
approve this TLD. It would truly be a blemish on the international freedom's
provided by the internet.

The internet is the tool that will free this world of it's tribal mentality
and mannorisms. Do not bow to the USA and grant this TLD.

Thank you for your time,

-Jason Stevens