ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I oppose the creation of .xxx

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: I oppose the creation of .xxx
  • From: "Loren Williams" <burntpickle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 01:44:37 -0500

Hello,

Just dropping a line to let you guys know that as an adult webmaster, I am
strongly opposed to the creation of a .xxx TLD. Frankly, the people pushing
this thing are feeding ICANN a load of BS. Everyone wants to protect kids,
but the creation of a .xxx TLD will do nothing to do so. Please, really look
into the facts of this issue and the motivations of the people that are pro
.XXX TLD. And, don't fall for the "If you're against .xxx, you're against
protecting children from being exposed to adult material" thing. That makes
about as much sense as saying that someone is Anti-American because they are
opposed to the war in Iraq.

Thanks in advance,

Loren J. Williams