ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

I am against XXX

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: I am against XXX
  • From: <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 02:07:56 -0700

To Whom This May Concern:

I just wanted to state my disagreement with the xxx proposal.  As a webmaster
I feel these proposals are just driven by greed to obtain more money from
webmasters in order to purchase
expensive xxx domains and could potentially lead to ISP's blocking sites with
adult content which will
lead to censorship.

 And the worst part is that its bad ethics and people profiting from the sales
of these xxx domains who don't care
about the industry at all. I don't think this will prevent children from
accessing adult content at all! This is something
 that is the responsibility of the parents and this proposal is not helping it
at all.

                              Regards,

                                      Jackie