ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Niche Profit Ltd. opposes .XXX

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Niche Profit Ltd. opposes .XXX
  • From: "Webmaster sexindexed.com" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 12:30:47 +0300

Dear Icann.

we at Niche Profit Ltd. are absolutly against the new .xxx domain.

Not only we have build our business over the years on .com and other domain extensions, but also followed all rules (like 2257 info)
on alll our sites, even if we don't had to do so as foreign and not US
based Company.

However, we think that the new .xxx domain is needless as there
are many other ways minors are already warned or protected not to enter adult sites.

There are of course many more reasons against the .xxx domain
which have been listed here already many times so we spare to
write a long letter here.

Finally we want to mention only that our company owns and operates btw. 800 - 5000 adult domains and sites yearly and
that our business and investements we made over the years would
be seriously affected.

With best regards
Alexander Boris Boch
Niche Profit Ltd.