ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Please deny .xxx as a TLD

  • To: xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Please deny .xxx as a TLD
  • From: Johnny Kleenexxx <streetsofamsterdam@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 05:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

To whom it may concern,

i strongly object to the recent proposals regarding
.xxx

in my opinion this ill thought legislation is being
forced through

without any honest explanation as to the ramifications
for adult

webmasters long term. They also have beloved families
to support.

These proposals are tantamount to an eviction and
"ghetto'isation"

of legitimate businesses for the purposes of
censorship & control.

It is causing instability and confusion, with the only
positive outcome

foreseeable being the increased wealth of lawyers and
registrars.

Thank you in advance for registering my objection

Regards,

Kinky John