ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

My Thoughts About .xxx

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: My Thoughts About .xxx
  • From: "Dave Cummings" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 16:42:57 -0700

I've previously sent you my thoughts, but after reading the attached emails to
you I wanted to point out that just like Brad Mitchell represents 10,000
websites, many of the posters who have voiced their opposition to .xxx
represent MANY surfers/tax-payers/voters who visit MANY American adult sites;
or, they can even be Adult Internet Industry individuals who represent MULTIPLE
folks/sites/etc. Consequently, I recommend that you multiply the emails against
.xxx by MANY factors to get a realistic feel for the overwhelming opposition to
.xxx.

Please deny .xxx once and for all.

Regards,

Dave Cummings