ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[xxx-tld-agreement]

Big NO to the .xxx!

  • To: <xxx-tld-agreement@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Big NO to the .xxx!
  • From: <hnojnik@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 23:52:45 +0200

Hi,

I'm AGAINST the .xxx domain names! We are not In the China and we don't need censorship of the Internet!

I'm owner of the +-25 dot COMs with many millions of the adult web pages and thousands of the daily visitors. Isn't technically possible to move all this pages to the .xxx or some other tld! And what about my customers? What about my rights? Where Is the right to free speech?! All my main pages are rated by the ICRA and SafeSurf, so no one kid may be harmed by visiting It.

This moving of the all adult pages to the .xxx Is simply crazy and Is not technically possible make it(only for the single one webmaster case: imagine moving many milions pages to the other address and changing many milions links, which are located on the whole Internet, owned by the other people,to this new pages. This may go only to the bankrupt.). Now Is on the Internet thousands of the bilions of the reputable adult pages which are located on the whole planet. Adult market Is a builder of the streaming-video and many other important technologies. And all adult webmasters doing his job as good as Is possible and pay all his taxs and bills on time. Don't harm the adult market and all its satisfied customers!

Adult Isn't evil, adult building people for the people. Every single adult page must be hardly builded.

Please focus on the other important things as Is protecting against DOS attacks, better (quick) rules for the domain transfer between registrators or create few others DNS root servers at the EU or in the some other starting market, which may prevent the Internet outages in the future and don't try change something what working perfectly from the year 1990. This will not help, this will kill whole market. Be fair, be democrat and accept the free-speech. All people on the whole Internet may write about the sex (adult pages not making only professionals, majority of the adult pages Is created by the amateurs as the homepages or as the simply blogs), sex is natural and It's the all people right to write about It. We live in the democracy and we believe in our rights.

Yours sincerely

Bc. Ja Adamek