ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] (fwd) Re: Re: NomCom & GNSO Council at the same time?

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] (fwd) Re: Re: NomCom & GNSO Council at the same time?
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 12:25:14 +0100

If I understand it well, this means that Gabriel Piñeiro is resigning
from our LA NomCom seat. While we should of course wait for a formal
statement, we should think at how to replace him immediately (unless
we want to convince him not to resign).
Particularly, I would like to hear the views of Erick and Sebastian on
this.

--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---