ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] alac-comments archive?

  • To: "Denise Michel" <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] alac-comments archive?
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 08:36:51 +0100

On Fri, 14 Mar 2003 11:05:33 -0800, you wrote:

>We need to give people the ability to send the ALAC questions or comments
>that aren't archived publicly, as well as a publicly archived address/forum.
>Which is what we've done.

There are merits with both sides, though I think that if someone wants
to formally submit a comment to a Committee, the comment should be
public - we can always be contacted privately if the person doesn't
want to make the comment public. Anyway, we will address this issue in
Rio, together with the procedures for content preparation for our
website and other internal procedures.
--
vb.                  [Vittorio Bertola - vb [at] bertola.eu.org]<---