ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Proposed Additional Corrections to Bylaws

  • To: alac <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Proposed Additional Corrections to Bylaws
  • From: Louis Touton <touton@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:58:21 -0700

To the At-Large Advisory Committee:

Over the past several weeks, various technical flaws (omissions,
inconsistencies, etc.) to the bylaws have been called to my attention.
In response, I have prepared and posted a set of technical corrections
that I propose be made to the bylaws.  They are posted at
<http://www.icann.org/legal/proposed-bylaws-corrections-11may03.htm>.
The intent is to have the Board consider these corrections at its 2 June
2003 meeting.  Any comments on these proposed revisions, or other
technical corrections that you are aware of, should be made by sending
me an e-mail at <touton@xxxxxxxxx>.

Best regards,

Louis Touton