ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Redirection of non-existing domain names

  • To: "Interim ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Redirection of non-existing domain names
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 12:27:26 -0700

Seconded. Perhaps we could invite technical commentary on how this redirection affects DNS queries that expect particular behavior when a name is unregistered -- it's not just about the trademark holders.

More at <http://kevinmurphy.blogspot.com/CWire052103.html> (found via Bret's http://icann.blog.us thanks to Thomas's aggregator <http://aggregator.does-not-exist.org/>).

--Wendy