ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] LAST CALL -- ALAC top 5; WHOIS

  • To: Esther Dyson <edyson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] LAST CALL -- ALAC top 5; WHOIS
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:27:33 +0200

I have now posted the document as drafted, i.e., focused on data
collection, in order to make the point that this also needs to be
looked at.

Note that it's basically certain that the GNSO will look at tiered
access models, so our not mentioning it doesn't matter too much.
--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/