ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] [fwd] Re: [council] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain names (from: roessler@does-not-exist.org)

  • To: "Thomas Roessler" <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] [fwd] Re: [council] ALAC statement on resolution of non-existing domain names (from: roessler@does-not-exist.org)
  • From: "Denise Michel" <denisemichel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:31:46 -0700

Thomas -

This is an informative discussion you're having with Jeff and it would be
useful if you could cc the ALAC forum -- <forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> so it can be
posted there as well (with Jeff's agreement).  A new topic section will be
added to our forum on this issue and it will be featured on the ALAC
homepage under "Current Issues" (per discussion with Vittorio).

Thanks.
Denise

michel@xxxxxxxxx