ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Re: [fwd] [council] Draft terms of reference on ICANN procedure for approving contractual approvals or amendments related to the operations of a gtld registry (from: Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au)

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Re: [fwd] [council] Draft terms of reference on ICANN procedure for approving contractual approvals or amendments related to the operations of a gtld registry (from: Bruce.Tonkin@melbourneit.com.au)
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 16:29:51 +0100

Are there any further comments about this?  It will be discussed and
voted on the GNSO Council tomorrow night my time.  (Apologies for
not re-raising this earlier.)

Committee members should also be thinking about what we are going to
say about this on the substantial side.

--
Thomas Roessler  <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
At-Large Advisory Committee: http://alac.info/