ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Policy workshops in Rome

  • To: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Policy workshops in Rome
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:46:37 +0100

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 17:41:07 +0100, you wrote:

>The GNSO is planning four policy workshops in Rome, for each of the
>ongoing WHOIS PDPs, and for the new registry services PDP.  The
>original proposal was to do these in parallel, but it seems unlikely
>that will happen.
>
>It might be a good idea for ALAC members to mark the time slots of
>these workshops for attendance, and it would also be good if the
>ALAC's schedule would avoid colliding with these events.  I'd
>suggest that Denise works with the GNSO Secretariat to ensure that
>no collisions arise.

First of all, we have to settle our own program... which is currently
waiting for news on room availability and final schedule for public forum
and other "basic" meetings. Anyway, this is getting urgent :(
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...