ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] RGP II

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] RGP II
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 18:07:31 +0100

About the RGP II Steering Group: I have been asked to provide the name of someone to represent us in a meeting in Rome, devoted to discussing the schedule of the future work, which will possibly be delayed until other policy issues have been finished; this should possibly, but necessarily, be the same person that will then participate in the group.

What do we do? We could send one of us to this preliminary meeting, and in the meantime try to find other external volunteers to participate in the actual work. Shall we write to the ALS-Discuss list?
--
.oOo.oOo.oOo.oOo vb.
Vittorio Bertola - vb [a] bertola.eu.org