ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Constituency statement on WHOIS

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Constituency statement on WHOIS
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 17:29:07 +0100

We possibly have less than ten days to prepare three constituency statements
to be sent to the Whois task forces.

This timeframe is very tight, but I would also like to propose that we could
approach the NCUC and ask whether they would be interested in submitting
joint statements - that would possibly save time to both groups and make our
positions stronger.

What do you think?
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------