ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Next conference call

  • To: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Next conference call
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 16:40:22 +0200

OK for me the teleconference, but I only have until 16:00 local time (14:00 GMT).
If there are no further item to the agenda, 1 hour could be sufficient. Otherwise, I might ask to leave item #1 (report from KL) to the end, so that I can leave early without missing the discussion.

Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison