ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Regional outreach

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Regional outreach
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 20:20:55 +0200

As discussed in the conference call, I'd like each Region to prepare a plan
for regional outreach, including:
- selecting one member to act as focus point for regional outreach in the
Region (i.e. preparing regional reports, coordinating activity etc.)
- preparing a list of events to be attended / organized from now to June
2005 (to the extent possible) and an estimate of the related travel costs
- preparing a job description for the support person to be hired in the
Region
I know that August is a dead month in many parts of the globe, but I'd like
to get this done before it ends, also because September is typically a good
month for conferences.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...