ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] [fwd] [council] re proposed resolution for issues report on deleted names (from: philip.sheppard@aim.be)

  • To: "Thomas Roessler" <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] [fwd] [council] re proposed resolution for issues report on deleted names (from: philip.sheppard@aim.be)
  • From: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 19:45:06 +0100 (CET)

On Gio, 6 Gennaio 2005 13:35, Thomas Roessler disse:
> I'm not sure whether I forwarded this.
>
> Anyone interested in providing input on this?

If I'm correct, it only means that any decision on auctioning expired
names will be delayed while an issue report is prepared by the staff? If
so, is there any reason why we might want to object?
On the other hand, we do have to get more active in this field.
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...