ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Re: [alac-admin] Submission to Board on ALAC appointment

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Re: [alac-admin] Submission to Board on ALAC appointment
  • From: Izumi AIZU <aizu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:26:07 +0900

I don't think what Vittorio wrote and Thomas agreed is
revising the result. It is our additional comment I also support.

If it is not appropriate to do so on behalf of full ALAC, I can write
my own or those who want can -- but that is not that nice.

My vote to option A itself is a difficult decision, within myself
say 55 to 45.

izumi