ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Pending candidacies

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Pending candidacies
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:08:41 +0100

All,

we need to move on the submission to the Board for what regards the
European ALAC vacancy as well. How do we want to proceed? Would it be ok
if the European members came up with a proposal on that?

Also, as far as I know, we are late about the NomCom appointments in
Africa and North America. Could please the members in those Region sort
out the issue as soon as possible?

Thanks,