ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] [fwd] [council] MEETING IN ARGENTINA (from: harris@cabase.org.ar)

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] [fwd] [council] MEETING IN ARGENTINA (from: harris@cabase.org.ar)
  • From: Thomas Roessler <roessler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 21:02:32 +0100

fyi
--
Thomas Roessler · Personal soap box at <http://log.does-not-exist.org/>.

----- Forwarded message from Anthony Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

From: Anthony Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: council@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:27:18 -0300
Subject: [council] MEETING IN ARGENTINA
Dear colleagues,

With regards to the upcoming ICANN meeting in Mar del Plata
(Argentina) April 4-8th., we have been advised by ICANN that
a link from the ICANN website to the local host organization
site ( www.icannmardelplata.com ) will be implemented shortly.

Since some of you may be needing this information in order to
make your travel arrangements, I thought it might be useful to
mention this. FYI the venue hotel (Sheraton) is totally booked
already, and the second best choice (Costa Galana Hotel) which
is 700 mtrs away is rapidly filling up.

Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Best regards to all

Tony Harris
Executive Director
CABASE