ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Strategic plan

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Strategic plan
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 00:02:53 +0100

All,

during the conference call we just had, there seemed to be general agreement that the Committee should try to submit a comment on the Strategic Plan, mostly based upon the consideration that Thomas made after his participation at the Amsterdam meeting.

As some pointed out that other members might have specific comments, I propose that we accept simple comments until Sunday evening (Feb 13th), and then we might ask Thomas to lay out his considerations, add any others, and prepare a text that we can submit by the deadline of February 28th.

Is this ok with everyone?
--
vb.               [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<------
http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Vecchio sito, nuovo toblòg...