ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Mar del Plata schedule

  • To: "Vittorio Bertola" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Mar del Plata schedule
  • From: Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:05:48 -0500

Hi!

I hope to have the regional alac forum for LAC on april 3 or april 4.

And i hope the participation of ALAC Members, the feedback will be usefull for all.

Erick

=====

    Saturday, 2 April 2005

        * GAC Working Groups (Closed Session)
        * Wwtld Meeting

    Sunday, 3 April 2005

        * Morning Tea with Staff & Board (10:00 . 11:00)
        * Orientation (11:00 . 12:00)
        * GAC Regional Forum (afternoon)

I have been asked by GAC officers whether we would like to participate in
an At Large related panel during their Regional Forum, as we already did
in Rome and other meetings. I think it's a good idea, so if we agree I
would ask our Latin American members to take part in the organization of
this thing. It's not necessary for all of us to attend, though.