ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] new homework

  • To: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] new homework
  • From: Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:04:34 -0500

Cool!

one more for the LAC RALO!

Erick

At 08:59 a.m. 07/04/2005, Sebastian Ricciardi wrote:

Internautas.org , a user asociation from argentina, who has regional precence in almost every region across the country, is about to submit their application. After attending the meeting in Mar del Plata, the´ve realized the importance of getting involved in the process.

They have strong concerns about IDN´s, and I will help them to prepare a
statement - maybe in coordination with some spanih NGO - regarding the use
of our "Ñ".

BR,

Sebastian