ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Planning ahead for Luxembourg

  • To: vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, johnl@xxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Planning ahead for Luxembourg
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 08:39:58 +0000

I suspect I will have to be there already on Saturday, for the initial Board meeting, traditionally Saturday afternoon.
I will try to propose the Board Committees on Sunday, so that I will be free all day for EU-RALO meetings and civil society. Do we see any problem in having these events overlapping?
Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison