ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] RE: [alac-admin] Pending vote on ALS #28

  • To: "'Denise Michel'" <michel@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Erick Iriarte Ahon'" <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] RE: [alac-admin] Pending vote on ALS #28
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:51:36 -0300

Sorry fo this late answer.

I may have a severe problem with the messages on the alac-admin list :

1) I wasn´t aware of the conference call.
2) I did vote on the AEDIT application on April 15, the same day the call
was made (Please look for my answer below)
3) I am not sure I´m receiving all the messages from one of our lists. May I
suggest the use of a single e-mail address for our communications, spam
free?? Anyway, Denise, would you be so kind to ask the admin guy to check my
e-mail address on the list? It should be sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . I use
this e-mail address for other proposes, without any trouble.

May I suggest the committee to clarify each position when voting for NO or
Abstain? Maybe we can create a new status like "More info Needed" of
something like that.

Bret, did you recorded the conference call? Is it avaliable somewhere? If it
doesn´t, can someone please update me?

Thanks so much,

Regards to all of you.

Sebastian