ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Here we go again

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Here we go again
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2005 07:24:35 +0000

To be honest, it is probably better this way.
Volleyball is too technical, in the sense that mistakes affect more the result: if somebody drops the ball, the play stops and the other team gets the point.
With soccer, on the other hand, many people in a row can miss the ball, but the play can continue ;>)
Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison