Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Sat, March 17, 2001 at 5:58 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Subject: True power to change comes from the people...

To all fellow internet users:

We have been waiting patiently for this day for sometime (Reconsideration Request involving Image Online Design), and frankly I am glad its come.  We can now show the United States Senate and Department of Commerce that this organization lacks the capacity to make unbiased decisions.  I am in favor of a unified internet, however it obvious ICANN has no intention to create one.  How can we allow them to run amock???  True power comes from the people.  Not the board.  I personally after reading the reconsideration board's recommendation regardings IOD's application took a reality check.  THIS board is hell bent on ruining the internet.  I don't plan for that to happen.  Do you?  Have you ever seen the matrix (dumb question, but a serious one)...It's time to start seeing ICANN the way it really is.

MY first action will be to see if I can't file a complaint with the Dept of Commerce.  This board (rc board) is controlling US trade...They ought to be concerned about that.  I am also going to make a stink with Sen. Daschle.....Only this time I may go to the local media to force action.  We need to stop writing the Big media, and go locally....I am sure local people would be very outraged that a company such as Image Online Design has not been given a fair shake....and for me as well.  I would be able to create jobs in the area I live if ICANN would simply play an fair role in this process (BUT THEY CAN'T---IT's OBVIOUS)...

Gregory
gkrajews@mato.com

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy