Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Thu, May 17, 2001 at 2:45 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows NT 4.0
||A GREAT solution to Colliding .BIZ TLD's?
Fact: ATLANTICROOTtm BIZ, ETC, NGO, NPO, ONLINE TLD's in alternate roots.|
ICANN should put ATLANTICROOT's ETC, NGO, NPO, ONLINE TLD's into the USG's A-root
and recognize ATLANTICROOT as the sole ETC, NGO, NPO, ONLINE TLD's Registry.
ATLANTICROOT should recognize Neulevel as sole .BIZ registry and transfer all .BIZ
records to it. [All registrants' domain registrations would remain valid.]
would be best for internet users.
- A GREAT solution to Colliding .BIZ TLD's? InternetAdvocate, May 17, 2001 @ 2:45 AM (6/9)
- As long as existing registrations stay, I think your proposal has its merrits. friedrich, July 10, 2001 @ 9:38 PM (1/1)
- Adding more TLD's Dassa, May 19, 2001 @ 6:26 AM (1/1)
- Pigs might fly Elvis, May 17, 2001 @ 8:32 PM (0/0)
- Likewise for Colliding Dot-Info TLD's? InternetAdvocate, May 17, 2001 @ 3:47 AM (0/0)
- A Great Compromise with New.Net and ICANN? InternetAdvocate, May 17, 2001 @ 3:46 AM (1/1)
- ICANN should recognize IOD as sole .WEB registry. InternetAdvocate, May 17, 2001 @ 2:47 AM (0/0)