Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Paul Gill
Date/Time: Mon, August 6, 2001 at 1:06 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Subject: Whats That?

So you consider yourself judge, jury, and excecutioner. You claim to have checked 100 names and everyone of them was found to be fraudulent. Are you some superior being, not of this earth, that you were able to investigate 100 names in the short time the WHOIS was available (a couple of hours)? May be you should get a job at the WIPO. And on top of that, you make the absurd extrapolation that 100% of the generics are fraudulent (even though most generics are in fact trademarked in one or more nations of the world). You obviously have very little formal education to make such proposterous statements. You must have been one of those people, who as kids, told a lot of fibs (and it looks like you still do).  I've already pointed out that the best 100 or so names are by far the most susceptible to fraud and these are the ones that I assume you checked. Even so, though many of the top names registered under sunrise look suspicious, we cannot say without a doubt that 100% of them are. These simple arguments may be difficult to comprehend for someone with a pea brain like yourself, but nevertheless since this is a public forum I have tried to educate you and if you persist in your illogical, childish outburts, you will be written off by the people who come to this forum. Relax for a few minutes, go for a walk, have an ice cream cone...there is no need to panick, the world is not coming to an end.          

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy