Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: domebase
Date/Time: Tue, August 14, 2001 at 8:54 PM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.7 using Windows NT
Subject: Thanks srana.  How about you folks call or e-mail Afilias?


                                I don't think that I have the technical expertese to set up a petition  and it might be best to begin contact right away rather than wait for e-"signatures" (or however that works) to accumulate.  Would that be OK?  Sorry, I guess I am a better policy wonk than webmaster. If any of you have press connections, you could use those as well, but let's be constructive in encouraging action at this time.  For my two cents, I do not think that folks at Afilias have bad intent -- it is just a very, very complicated mess and they are getting tripped up on some things.  If a constructive proposal works, then perhaps we can all avoid unpleasant legal stuff.

Other ideas?



Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy