Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: fjackie
Date/Time: Wed, August 22, 2001 at 2:14 AM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V4.01 using Windows 98
Subject: Yes, That Seems More Efficient, But ...

... I'm emphasizing each one.  And I want to say appropriate thanks to Vint, Hans, et al, on every individual bogus .info sunrise registration.  They deserve special credit for each one, not merely once for a group of hundreds or thousands of bogus registrations.

Honorable mentions go to Esther Dyson, Linda Wilson, and the rest of the short-sighted staff and Directors.  And I want them credited for each bogus registration, not just once. 

They deserve credit, exponentially, for this debacle.  Remember, we're dealing with internet experts here.  In fact, Vint Cerf is often referred to as "The Father Of The Internet".  Ha ha ha.  And Hans Kraiijenbrink, all full of testosterone, himself, and too much gas, last November, when he crowed:  "We know full well what we're doing here ...", referring to creating colliders.

They all sicken me.  Frankly, Karl Auerbach isn't much better.  He's got the right point of views, however, he's as quiet as a church mouse, considering a huge injustice is currently playing out. 

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy