Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Nicholas Bernstein
Date/Time: Sat, August 25, 2001 at 9:19 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: The INTERNET CHALLENGE is the BIGGEST SCAM !

Hey Richy,
like you, i too have spent several hundred dollars on pre-registering. However, all is not lost - Afilias has done the right thing (with suspicious registrations) and should be commended for taking the action they did.

Richy, stop your whining. I and everyone else, including yourself knew that there was NO guarantee that you would get the domains that you pre-reg for. Was this too difficult for you to comprehend?  Didn't you know that almost every word is trademarked somewhere in the world? The whole world, not just us in the USA and in Europe. The whole world which also includes Asia, Africa, South America, Australia etc., also have the same right to these domains.  Obviously you didn't know this or you are simply trying to fulfill your own agenda by listing as many names as you can because you are too bitter about losing some of the money you gambled during pre-reg.

By just quickly skimming your site, i have seen some domains which do not look suspicious one bit- they appear to be real trademarks (ie. sex.info, rental.info, sexo.info) - i even checked one of them out thoroughly.  Therefore, there is obviously no attempt to check the domains which are being posted! For this site to be credible (Which it is currently not) only highly suspicious domains should listed.

I call on everyone out there not to waste their time anymore and DO NOT submit to the theinternetchallenge.com - Lets NOT fulfill this guy's agenda of trying to list as many domains as he can.

Nicholas

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy