Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: Gregory W. Krajewski
Date/Time: Sat, August 25, 2001 at 10:06 PM GMT
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
Subject: Anyone can "challenge" the names taken in the sunrise...What's your problem?

All the "internet challenge" is doing is making it easy for Afilias to spot suspicious registration, i.e those that don't have a proper TM #, or no TM # at all.  Afilias themselves are going to challenge them, not the "internet challenge".

I find your own motives suspicious....Are you someone who registered a domain that is suspicious?  For if you were (not saying that you did) you will find that somone else probably wants the name to.  Those people aren't just going to lay over and let you have it if you don't have a legitimate TM. If you have a TM...no problem.  If not be prepared to cough of $220 to challenge!  In the end you will lose the domain. 

NOTE:  To those that plan on registering a domain in the Sunrise when you don't have a proper TM...DON'T DO IT!  All I can say is there are many of us who are going to try and help Afilias.  We have a 120 days to find you!  We will find you...make no mistake...we will find you..Just wait until the landrush, so you can have a decent chance at the domain you want...otherwise you are throwing money down the drain...Just wait and be patient.

THANKS "INTERNET CHALLENGE"---Richard you are king on our book!

Also thanks to "another group" I found today "whois" doing the same thing.  Many are involved in this effort to cleanse this Sunrise!

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy