Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: mitsuindia
Date/Time: Sat, September 1, 2001 at 10:43 AM GMT (Sat, September 1, 2001 at 4:13 PM IST)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 98
Subject: FILING SUNRISE CHALLENGE AT WIPO - ANOTHER GAME

Friends,

I think filing a sunrise challenge is not easy now if anyone have similiar experience then please write to me on mitsuindia@yahoo.com
so i can challenge wipo also.

1. the sunrise challenge form on WIPO site is put about TWO Hours late to schedule time of 12 Noon of 28th August Of Geneva time.
This mean that all under ground activities going on and you are going to loose priority challenge.

2. After keeping the challenge form on site their data base is not accepting the form and i tried hole night in India to file challenge and remain in touch with WIPO staff but this also proves something is going wrong in WIPO also?

3.Again deciding the priority in Challenge is Human held  as you submit the challenge you will not get immediately your status of challenge it will again decided by them manualy so possibilities of FRAUD again?

GREAT evry one is looted the .info domains and as all we know $25 is going to afilias for every challenge file so is it a Money making thing from afilias?

ANYBODY HAVE SIMILLIAR EXPERIENCE PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

YOUR FRIEND,

SANJEEV

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy