Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: mitsuindia
Date/Time: Wed, September 5, 2001 at 5:45 AM GMT (Wed, September 5, 2001 at 11:15 AM IST)
Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.5 using Windows 95
Subject: NOW WHERE TO GO FROM HERE

Since last fews days infact since last year am posting my views here, previously against Network Solutions policies for expired domains now for .info sunrise registrations but all this is noticed by few friends not a single reply from the concern registrar or ICANN did they go through our messages we post on their website? i think they donot.

Any way yesterday I had a telephonic conversations at WIPO and they said around 1000 challenges came so far in .info sunrise challenge I think it very few probably the the cost is main factor in this.

I think you people are knowing that $25 from each challenge amount and $25 from each respondent account goes to AFILIAS so what you people think is this a some game in it?

I for my self through attorney filed few challenges with valid TM certificates and invited people to inspect this certificates at our place , the domains I challenged is :
india.info
hindu.info
business.info

NEED SUPPORT OF ALL OF YOU . NOW NO NEED FOR BEGGING SUPPORT FROM ICANN OR OTHERS, ONLY ALL OF YOU.

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy