Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ
||Wed, September 5, 2001 at 9:44 AM GMT
||Microsoft Internet Explorer V5.01 using Windows 98
You really expect people to
believe that half the generic words in the english language have been registered
by less than 20 people. I'll bet you a million dollars your wrong. Very wrong indeed.
The only conclusion I can draw is you are uneducated and incompetent.
- Top .INFO Registrant has over 200 Trademarks from a small sample set bhavin, September 2 @ 9:31 AM (8/13)
- Yeah Right Paul Gill, September 5 @ 9:44 AM (0/0)
- P.: The man who owns Switzerland! Helveticus, September 2 @ 3:48 PM (1/3)
- Database available for download bhavin, September 2 @ 3:24 PM (1/1)
- Great job, Bhavin, thanks DomeBase, September 2 @ 2:50 PM (1/1)
- Superb work Directi (Mr. LaPLante this one is for you). challenge, September 2 @ 2:26 PM (0/0)
- THANKS BHAVIN FROM SANJEEV mitsuindia, September 2 @ 2:26 PM (0/0)
- Brilliant work! richyhenderson, September 2 @ 12:58 AM (0/0)
- Pass the ammo Elvis, September 2 @ 11:05 AM (0/0)