Return to New TLD Agreements Forum - Message Thread - FAQ

Username: antipodes
Date/Time: Thu, September 6, 2001 at 1:29 PM GMT
Browser: Netscape Communicator V4.74 using Windows 98
Subject: - the legend in his own lunchtime

We have a poster who, apparently by his tone and content, believes that he is God's gift - and that the rest of us know jack shit -  he sure as hell takes every opportunity to tell us so.

I had guessed that he is a slow reader - but it has taken him 3 days and 13 minutes to find and reply to Bhavin's post of his analysis of the Sunrise fiasco.

This is what the little turd has written:

"Yeah Right

You really expect people to believe that half the generic words in the english language have been registered by less than 20 people. I'll bet you a million dollars your wrong. Very wrong indeed. The only conclusion I can draw is you are uneducated and incompetent."

Have you guessed who it is?  Yes.  It's little Pauly.

Pauly - I am talking to you - so sit still and look at me when I am talking to you.  Some nights ago I gave you a kicking for repeatedly being silly.  I told you that you were contributing nothing to this site, other than frustration and annoyance.  You then visited my most recent postings and daubed the walls with your childish graffiti - continuing to miss the point of my and others postings - and proving my point that you are a class fuckwit.

Now Pauly, I respond to idiocy the same way I do to evidence of racism, of cruelty, of senseless environmental degradation - violently - I am not perfect - so I revisited one of your little heaps of stinking faeces - and gave you another kicking.  I know you read slow - so to give me the satisfaction of knowing that you have read it before you become roadkill, I am going to save you time and tell you where to find it - my now old posting is called skateboarding tragedy.

Best regards

Message Thread:

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy